My interest in Blockchain is primarily a research interest in which I have been thinking about it as an emerging jurisdiction. My colleague Jake Goldenfein and I have developed this idea in a short blog post and a paper.
I also engaged in conferences and events, see some recordings here:
• 26 September 2018: ‘Blockchain and land registration’, Dutch Consulate General & UNOPS, New York – video recording of the panel is available
• 17-19 April 2018: ‘Smart contract security’, Event Horizon on Blockchain in the Energy Sector, Berlin
Furthermore, I have taken on consulting roles for a number of projects:
- Smart contracts for International Water Governance in collaboration with GIZ Blockchain Lab
- Dispute resolution on the blockchain for the freelance marketplace Womin.io
- Contract programming language for lawyers with the Lexon Foundation